必克英語|童年中英繪本故事 《熊的李子樹》.英語俚語是英語文化的魅力之一,學會英語俚語短句,能幫助我們更好地融入外國朋友的圈子,這就有點像在我們的對話中的“調味劑”。所以小編今天給大家分享中英繪本漫畫。(關注本網站,每天更新大量英語課程)
本期帶來的繪本是Bear's Plum Tree 《熊的李子樹》。
熊的李子樹上的果實都已經成熟,他都分給了哪些好朋友呢?我們一起去看看吧~
All the plums on Bear's tree were ripe.
熊的李子樹上的果實都已經成熟。
"I'll share these sweet plums with my friends," he said.
他說:“我會把這些甜美的果實分享給我的朋友?!?/span>
So he filled three bags with plums.
所以他裝了三袋李子。
Then he strolled off to Badger's house and gave her the first bag.
然后他走到獾的家里,給了她第一袋李子。
"These plums look delicious," said Badger.
獾說:“這些李子看上去很好吃?!?/span>
"I have something for you, too, fresh cherries."
“我也有東西給你,新鮮的櫻桃?!?/span>
"Thank you!" said Bear.
熊說:“謝謝你!”
Next, Bear climbed the hill to Raccoon’s house and gave him the second bag.
之后,熊爬山去了浣熊的家,給了他第二袋。
"What a nice surprise,"said Raccoon.
"I have something for you, too: apricots."
浣熊說:“多棒的驚喜,我也有東西送給你,杏?!?/span>
"Thank you very much!" said Bear.
熊說:“非常感謝!”
Finally, Bear circled back to Rabbit’s house and gave him the third bag.
最后,熊轉回到兔子的家,給了他第三袋。
"Mmm, I love plums," said Rabbit.
兔子說:“我也喜歡李子?!?/span>
"And I have something for you, too,
peaches from my trees."
“另外我也有東西送給你:我樹上的桃子。”
"Thanks!" said Bear.
熊說:“謝謝你!”
"I have wonderful friends."
“我有很棒的朋友們。”
Back at home, Bear smiled.
回到家,熊笑了。
"Now I know just what to eat for supper," he said.
他說:“現在我知道晚餐要吃什么了?!?/span>
And Bear made fruit salad!
于是他做了水果沙拉。