登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-13

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-13

1 14100 分享 來源:必克英語 2012-09-28

1.

That's driving me nuts.快把我逼瘋了。

A: You are so crazy. Don't ask me any more questions. OK? That's drving me nuts.

A: 你真是夠瘋狂,不要再問我問題了,行嗎?都快把我逼瘋了。

B: Darling, I know you are so kind. One more?

B: 親愛的,我知道你最好了,再問一個問題好嗎?

 

2.

You should blow your own horn!不要謙虛!

A: You have some real knowledge and ability. Sometimes you should blow your own horn!

A: 你有真才實學,其實有時你不必謙虛!

B: Thank you for your suggestion.

B: 謝謝你的建議。

 

3.

Head over heels in love!深深墜入愛河之中。

A: Have you noticed whether there is any difference in Gucci?

A: 你注意到最近古奇發生了什么變化?

B: That's obvious! Head over heels in love!

B: 再明顯不過了,她深深墜入愛河之中。

 

4.

I was on pins and needles.我感覺如坐針氈。

A: You are very late, but I was on pins and needles the whole time!

A: 你姍姍來遲,可我卻如坐針氈。

B: Oh, I am so sorry.

B: 哦,我真的很抱歉。

 

5.

He was on cloud nine.他高興極了。

A: When she finally accepted his proposal to her, he was on cloud nine.

A: 當她接受他的求婚后,他高興至極。

B: The same with you. After proposing to her, you were excited for several days.

B: 想當年你也是一樣的。向她求婚后,你興奮了好幾天。

 

6.

All thumbs!真是笨手笨腳!

A: Look at what you have done. All thumbs!

A: 看看你干的事,真是笨手笨腳!

B: I am so sorry, and I will pay much attention to it later.

B: 我很抱歉,我以后會更加注意的。

 

7.

It's not just a flash in the pan.這并非只是曇花一現。

A: This is a precious opportunity for us and our company.

A: 這個機會對我和我們的公司來說都相當的珍貴。

B: You are right. We're hoping that this is a long-term opportunity, and not just a flash in the pan.

B: 沒錯。希望這次機會是長期的,并非只是曇花一現。

 

8.

You are all bent out of shape.氣壞你了。

A: A rude guy drove through the intersection and bumped into my car. Then he started yelling at me.

A: 一個蠻橫無理的家伙直闖交叉路口,接著就撞上我的車了,還沖我大聲嚷嚷。

B: It seems that you are all bent out of shape.

B: 看來真是氣壞你了。

 

9.

You have such a big mouth! 你真是愛多嘴!

A: Did you tell others that we are getting married soon? You have such a big mouth!

A: 你是不是告訴別人說我們準備要結婚?你真是愛多嘴!

B: I am so sorry about that. It was just a slip of the tongue.

B: 真是非常抱歉,我只是說漏嘴了。

 

10.

You are sitting on the top of the world.你真是高興??!

A: It is known to all of us that you have been promoted and... You must be sitting on the top of the world. Congratulations to you!

A: 眾所周知,你最近不僅升遷了而且還……你一定高興壞了啊!恭喜你了!

B: Not bad! Thank you very much.

B: 還不錯,非常感謝!

1
国产欧美乱码在线看