登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-12

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-12

1 14530 分享 來源:必克英語 2012-09-19

1.

You fell apart!你整個人都崩潰了。

A: When I heard that he was injured, I felt apart!

A: 當我聽說他受傷時,我整個人都崩潰了。

B: Don't worry. Everything will be OK.

B: 別擔心,一切都會好起來的。

 

2.

Stop jerking my chain.不要再煩我了。

A: Hey! Could you tell me more about the super star?

A: 嗨,能多透露一些關于這個巨星的消息嗎?

B: Stop jerking my chain. I am trying to study.

B: 不要再煩我了!我要學習!

 

3.

She must have a cow!她一定氣死了。

A: When you told your mom you would be home around 2a.m., she must have a cow!

A: 你跟你媽媽說你會到凌晨兩點才回家,她一定氣死了。

B: You are right. My mum must be crazy.

B: 沒錯。我媽媽一定都快瘋了。

 

4.

Knock it off! 住嘴!

A: Adam, knock it off, would you? Your singing is killing me.

A: 亞當,住最好嗎?你的歌聲簡直要我的命。

B: Hey! Don't be so rude!

B: 嘿!不要那么沒禮貌!

 

5.

He is nothing but bad news around here.他被視為是這一帶的討厭鬼。

A: As it's know to all of us, he is nothing but bad news around here. You should keep away from him.

A: 眾所周知,他被視為是這一帶的討厭鬼。你應該離他遠一點。

B: He is not as bad as you think. I think he is a kind man.

B: 他并沒有你想象中的那么壞,我認為他是個十分善良的人。

 

6.

You came on to her.你輕薄她。

A: I heard that a beautiful girl slapped you after you came on to her.

A: 聽說你輕薄一個美女后她打了你一巴掌。

B: Who told you that? I have never done that kind of thing.

B: 誰告訴你的?我從不干那樣的事情。

 

7.

I was not born yesterday.我又不是小孩,別騙我了。

A: You can take this car into consideration. It works well and its price is reasonable.

A: 你可以考慮一下這輛車。這輛車的性能優越而且價格合理。

B: I was not born yesterday.

B: 我又不是小孩,別騙我了。

 

8.

He should brush it off.你應該不理會。

A: Have you heard about John's obscene words towards the manager?

A: 你聽到約翰講有關經理猥褻的話嗎?

B: Yes, but he should brush it off as if it were not a big deal to him.

B: 聽到了!但他應該不理會覺得那并沒有什么!

 

9.

I got the short end of the stick.這實在是我所能遇到最糟的情況了。

A: Did you get any pizza? When I got there, only small one was left. What a pity!

A: 你拿到比薩沒?等我去拿時只剩下一些小的。真可惜!

B: I got the short end of the stick.

B: 這實在是我所能遇到最糟的情況了。

 

10.

It really goes against the grain.真不愉快!

A: All the boys want to date you. Why no one want to have a date with me? It really goes against the grain.

A: 所有的男孩都想約你,怎么就沒有人想約我呢?真不愉快!

B: Don't say that. You are such a charming girl.

B: 你不要那么說,你是一個非常迷人的女孩。

1
国产欧美乱码在线看