1.
I am deeply grateful for all you've done.承蒙關照,不勝感激。
A: I am deeply grateful for all you've done.
A: 承蒙關照,不勝感激。
B: You are welcome. I enjoyed helping you.
B: 不必客氣,我很樂意幫助你。
2.
I'd like to express my gratitude.我要表達我的謝意。
A: I'd like to express my gratitude. It's very kind of you.
A: 我要表達我的謝意。你真是太好了。
B: Any time you need help. Let me know.
B: 有什么困難,隨時找我。
3.
I am in your debt.麻煩你真是過意不去。
A: I have finished the rest of your note.
A: 我已經完成了你余下的筆記。
B: Thank you for helping me. I am in your debt.
B: 謝謝你幫忙,麻煩你真是過意不去。
4.
I owe you a big favor.我欠你一個大人情。
A: Don't worry. Your baby is in my home.
A: 不用擔心,你的寶貝在我家里。
B: How can I ever thank you? I owe you a big favor.
B: 我真不知道如何感謝你?我欠你一個大人情。
5.
Thanks a bundle.非常感謝。
A: I want to buy that skirt, but I haven't brought enough money.
A: 我想買那件裙子,但我錢不夠。
B: Here's 50 dollars.
B: 這里有50美元。
A: Thanks a bundle.
A: 非常感謝。
6.
Thanks heaps.非常感謝。
A: Oh, you found my wallet. Thanks heaps.
A: 噢,你撿到我的錢包。非常感謝。
B: It‘s nothing.
B: 不足掛齒。
7.
Give me five.加油!
A: Congratulations on your success.
A: 祝賀你的成功。
B: Thanks. I would continue to try to improve.
B: 謝謝。我會繼續努力。
A: Give me five.
A: 加油。
8.
Don't let your father down.不要讓你的父親失望。
A: I congratulate you on this marvelous opportunity.
A: 恭喜你獲得這么好一個機會。
B: Thanks. I would keep on trying.
B: 謝謝。我會繼續努力。
A: Don't let your father down.
A: 不要讓你的父親失望。
9.
No sweat! 不麻煩!
A: Thanks for your help. I owe you.
A: 謝謝你的幫助。真的麻煩你了。
B: No sweat. Think nothing of it.
B: 不麻煩,別客氣。
10.
No skin off my nose.與我無關。
A: I was praised for working without salary. Thanks for your help.
A: 謝謝你的幫助,我做義工得到了表揚。
B: Take the credit for yourself. No skin off my nose.
B: 那是你自己的功勞,與我無關。