登錄 / 注冊



當前位置:首頁>學習資源首頁>英語口語>How to knock a native speaker's socks off-10

How to knock a native speaker's socks off-10

1 13056 分享 來源:必克英語 2012-09-07

1.

He is a fast talker.他老是說得天花亂墜。

A: Have you noticed that man in red coat over there? It's said that he is a fast talker.

A: 你注意到那邊穿紅色外套的那個男生了嗎?據說他不管說什么都說得天花亂墜。

B: Really? But he is so handsome.

B: 真的嗎?但是他確實是很帥氣。

 

2.

He acts like the point man.他搞得自己像是負責人一樣。

A: Yesterday, I had a deal with a vice-manager. He acts like the point man.

A: 昨天我和一個副經理談生意,他搞得自己像是負責人一樣。

B: I always meet people like him.

B: 我經常遇到像他這樣的人。

 

3.

You have always got your nose in the air.你總是目中無人。

A: You have always got your nose in the air, which hurts many boys' hearts.

A: 你總是目中無人,這傷了多少男孩的心啦。

B: I am afraid not. I have no interest in them at all.

B: 恐怕我沒有吧,我對他們一點都不感興趣。

 

4.

You sold me down the river.你出賣我。

A: I'm through with you.

A: 我跟你絕交了。

B: Did I do anything wrong?

B: 我做錯事了嗎?

A: You make me sick. Why did you sell me down the river?

A: 假惺惺的,真讓人惡心。你為什么出賣我?

 

5.

Don't chicken out!膽小鬼!

A: Look over there. That is what I am looking for. Let's go!

A: 看那邊,這正是我想玩的,走吧!

B: I want to see you play. Be quick!

B: 我就想看你玩,你快一點!

A: Don't chicken out!

A: 膽小鬼!

 

6.

You try to put on a brave face.你裝出一副若無其事的樣子。

A: I have never experienced a roller coaster. I want you to sit beside me.

A: 我從來都沒有坐過云霄飛車,我想你陪我一起玩。

B: Wait a moment, I want to go to the toilet.

B: 你等我一會兒,我想去趟廁所。

A: You try to put on a brave face.

A: 你就假裝很勇敢吧。

 

7.

Drowning your sorrows doesn't do anything at all.借酒消愁,于事無補。

A: Look at yourself! Drinking all day. Drowning your sorrows doesn't do anything at all.

A: 看看你自己,就知道整天喝酒。借酒消愁,于事無補。

B: I don't know what I can do except drink now.

B: 除此之外,我不知道我現在可以做什么。

 

8.

I am just casting pearls before swine.我真是對牛彈琴。

A: I love her so much, you know. I want to be alone. Please keep quiet.

A: 你知道我非常喜歡她。我想一個人單獨待會兒,請安靜。

B: I am just casting pearls before swine.

B: 我真是對牛彈琴。

 

9.

He's probably goofing off somewhere.他可能在哪個地方打混呢。

A: What's the matter with Daniel? I can't find him anywhere.

A: 丹尼爾怎么了?我在哪兒都找不到他人。

B: He is unlucky recently so that he's probably goofing off somewhere.

B: 他最近運氣不好,所以他可能在哪個地方打混呢。

 

10.

Don't be such a wimp!別那么窩囊!

A: I am sorry that I must be off now. My girlfriend told me I must arrive at her home in ten minutes or she will break up with me.

A: 非常抱歉,我必須得走了。我女朋友說我必須在十分鐘內到她家,否則她就和我分手。

B: She can cope with it. Don't be such a wimp!

B: 她自己可以解決。別那么窩囊!

 

1
国产欧美乱码在线看