1.
You are driving me up the wall.你惹惱我了。
A: I have failed in my final examination. What can I do now?
A: 我在期末考試中掛科了,我該怎么辦才好?
B: You have asked me several times about it. You are driving me up the wall.
B: 你都已經問過我好多次了,你惹惱我了。
2.
She beat the boy black and blue.她把那個男孩打得鼻青臉腫,遍體鱗傷。
A: Have you noticed that girl over there?
A: 你注意到那邊的那個女孩了嗎?
B: I have already noticed her. She beat the boy black and blue.
B: 我早就注意到她了,她把那個男孩打得鼻青臉腫、遍體鱗傷。
3.
Break it up.住手!
A: It seems that many boys are fighting there.
A: 好像有男生在打架。
B: Break it up! I will not permit fighting in this campus.
B: 住手!我不準有人在這個校園里打架。
4.
I am having a beef with my workmate.我和同事的關系緊張。
A: I am having a beef with my workmate. Could you give me some suggestions?
A:我和同事的關系緊張,你能給我提點建議嗎?
B: Don't worry about it. Everything will be ok.
B: 你不要太擔心,一切都會好起來的。
5.
Hands off! 把手拿開!
A: May I have the honor to invite you to dance with me?
A: 我能否榮幸地邀請你和我共舞一支?
B: Hands off!
B:把手拿開!
6.
Don't throw your weight around.不要仗勢欺人。
A: Don't throw your weight around. I can't bear you any more.
A: 不要仗勢欺人,我不能忍受你啦。
B: I dare you say that again!
B: 你敢再說一遍!
7.
You are on your last leg! 你快要崩潰了!
A: Oh, my God! I feel nothing is going smooth.
A: 天哪!我感覺諸事不順。
B: Take it easy. It's no good worrying. You were on your last leg if you keep worrying in this way.
B: 放輕松一點,擔心是沒有用的。你再這樣下去會發瘋的。
8.
Do you want to step outside and settle this?你想出來解決一下嗎?
A: Do you want to step outside and settle this?
A: 你想出來解決一下嗎?
B: OK, I think this is the only way we can solve our problem.
B: 沒問題,我想這是解決我們之間問題的唯一辦法。
9.
Mind your own beeswax.管好你自己的事。
A: Hands off! If you dare to fight with him again, you'll be sorry.
A: 住手!你膽敢再和他打架,你就會后悔莫及了。
B: Mind your own beeswax.
B: 管好你自己的事。